Top 10 Best Trending Technologies
Change is the only best constant. On this application to your professional life as well. Up-skilling of you is always needed nowadays, the reason is pretty good simple, and here technology is evolving very quickly. I’ve listed here the top 10 best trending technologies of this time, which are expected to acquire an all Marketing.
Let’s make New Year resolution technologies:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Cognitive Cloud Computing
- Angular and React
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Intelligent Apps (I – Apps)
- Big Data
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
The countdown begins from here.
1. Artificial Intelligence (AI)
The Artificial Intelligence Training – Research & Curriculum to Master AI and Deep Learning.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) existed even before the internet was born, but it is now that the data processing and computer power for the backbone became strong enough to sustain an entire technology world by itself.
- AI is everywhere today, from in the smartphones as well as your cars to your home to your banking establishment.
- It is new normal, something the Earth cannot do without technology AI.
2. Block chain
Block chain Training – Is an Explore the Curriculum to Block chain.
- This technology that the powers bit coins, the whole new parallel currency that has will be taken over the world.
- Block chain as a good technology has far-reaching potential in everything from healthcare department to elections to real-estate to law enforcement.
Here you know how the blockchain works and your career is sorted as the using secure ledger this technology is based on!
3. Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality (AR & VR)
- Virtual real( VR) and Augmented Reality (AR), the same technologies that let you great experience things in virtual that are always extremely close to reality are today being used by businesses of all sizes and shapes. But the underlying technology can be quite difficult.
- Here Medical students use AR technology to practice surgery in a controlled environment.
- And VR on the other hand opens up newer avenues for gaming and interactive marketing.
Your interest might be AR and VR must-have skills if you want to ride the virtual wave!
4. Cognitive Cloud Computing (CCC)
Cognitive Cloud Computing Solution Architect Training – Explore the Curriculum.
Cognitive Cloud is an extended to the ecosystem of traditional Cloud and Cognitive Computing.
- You can create the Cognitive Computing applications and bring to the masses through the cloud deployments. Cognitive computing is considering as the next big evolution in the IT industry.
- Human language and the help of the experts in better decision making by understanding the complexities of the Big Data. Its market size is expected to generate revenue of $13.8 billion.
- Big brands such as IBM, Google, Microsoft, and Cisco have already started implementing this next-generation technology to gear-up for the upcoming market.
5. Angular and React
Angular & React Training – Explore the Curriculum to Angular and React.
Now we are getting into the core technology.
- Using the React & Angular one can create a highly modular web application. So, you don’t need to go through a lot of changes in your codebase for adding a new feature.
- Angular and React is an also allows you to create a native mobile application with the same JS, CSS & HTML knowledge.
- Great part – You can open-source library with highly active community support.
DevOps Training – Explore the Curriculum to DevOps tools.
It is not a tech, but a methodology.
DevOps is a method that ensures both the development and operations go hand in hand. DevOps cycle is pasteurized as an infinite loop representing the integration of developers and operation teams by:
- Automating infrastructure,
- Workflows and continuously measuring application performance.
7) Internet of Things (IOT)
- Another buzz-word that the no longer remains of a buzzword but has become a full-fledged tech ecosystem in itself.
- IOT essentially is connecting many devices and creating a virtual network where is everything works seamlessly via a single monitoring center of sorts.
- All of the gather and share data about how they are used and the environments in which they are operated.
Includes everything from you’re:
- Mobile phones,
- Washing machines to almost everything you can think of.
IOT, we can smart cities with optimized:
- Traffic system,
- Efficient waste management and
- Energy use
8) Intelligent Apps (I – Apps)
- Intelligent Apps are the pieces of software written for every mobile device based on artificial intelligence (IA) and learning technology, aimed at making every-day tasks to done easier.
- This is the organizing and prioritizing emails, scheduling meetings, logging interactions, content, etc. Some familiar examples of I-Apps are Chatbots and virtual assistants.
These applications become more popular; they will come with the promise of jobs and fat paychecks.
9. Big Data
Big Data Training – Are the Exploring the Curriculum to Big Data refers to problems that are associated with processing and storing different types of data. All companies today, reply on the big data analytics to gain huge insight about their:
- Product research,
- Marketing initiatives and many more.
For the surprise, big data led Germany to win the world cup.
Big Data & Spark are the 2 most famous frameworks for the solving Big Data problems.
If you have already some knowledge of Big Data, splendid! If not, now is your time to start it.
10. RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) – Explore the Curriculum to RPA.
•Any desk job in any industry for the involving tasks that are repetitive in nature and can be automated.
•Robotic Process Automation (RPA) allows you automate such routine & repetitive tasks.
•You don’t need write any code to the automate repetitive tasks.
Here trend of bots and machine learning is only going to the skyrocket, which means RPA will become an invaluable skill to have.
I hope this guide to “Top 10 Trending Technologies? will help you. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask me in the comments section below.
If you find this article informative, do share it with your friends!