WhatsApp has added many new features to the convenience of users in recent years. When the WhatsApp application was launched, users were not aware that they had not reached the WhatsApp message sent to a user. For this reason, users had to deal with problems. The WhatsApp application has added a double mark with the Blue Mark application to resolve the issue of this WhatsApp message.
If many users have benefited from this feature, many users have faced privacy risks. If you send a message to a user on the WhatsApp application, you will get double marks as soon as a message comes to you. Similarly, if the person to whom you have sent a WhatsApp message to see or read your message, a blue mark will appear.
Often, we find ourselves in a situation where we do not want the manager to know that we have read his message or he wants his personal space, so he will have to separate the read receipt from WhatsApp settings. When you do this, you will not even know if anyone has read your WhatsApp message or not. Therefore, we will give you some steps, in which you will not see the front where there is a blue mark without closing the read receipt.
- Steps to hide double blue mark in WhatsApp messages
- Once you place a message on your phone, you can access the notification panel from your smartphone and activate the flight mode.
- After that, go to WhatsApp and read all your WhatsApp messages.
- Now close the WhatsApp application with background and forward.
- Return to the information panel and activate Airplane Mode.
- When you do this, the sender will not see the blue checkmark and will also read the message.