This guide can bit Tricky to solve if you are on the Godaddy Virtual private server (VPS) or Dedicated Server.
Here we will give you a great solution applicable to other Hosting Servers on Linux
Login to Godaddy
Open WHM (Web Host Manager)
Search For Easy Apache 4
Click Customize >> Choose PHP Version which is Live Now
Proceed to PHP Extensions >> Enable to the Module PHP ZIP
You can also enable other some modules which are giving errors
(Read Also: How To Install Godaddy Free SSL Certificate??
- Review of SEMRush SEO Tools
- Unable to get rid of Ubuntu from Boot screen once deleting Ubuntu partition in my system Windows 10
- Coronavirus: Apple and Google’s attempt to track covid-19 from your phone
- New Ahrefs SEO Toolbar | Everything You Need to Know ultimate guide
- How to Enable Php Zip module on the Godaddy VPS Server WHM